Monday, September 25, 2017
Garage sale Saturday, Sept 30, 2017. 8a.m. to noon
We received the following email and thought we'd post it in case anyone is interested in going to this garage sale Saturday, Sept 30, from 8 a.m. to noon.
I am clearing out my mother's home, and I need to get rid of sewing supplies now that my mom and my sister have given up sewing.
Here’s what I’ve got, either for free or for sale for a few bucks:
- tons of fabric - a wide variety – including cottons suitable for quilting
- quilting batting
- dozens of spools of thread of various colours
- notions (interfacing, zippers, buttons, binding, etc.)
- sewing supplies such as tailor's ham, design ruler, tabletop ironing board and more
- patterns (these are free)
- antique Singer model 99K straight stitch sewing machine, manufactured in 1950s, with original carrying case, pedal, buttonholer & bobbins, in working condition (you are welcome to try it). Asking $100 or best offer.
If interested, come to my garage sale on Sat. Sept. 30 from 8 a.m. to noon at 986 Quinton Place, Oakridge area, London OR contact Jocelyn at email@example.com or 226-237-6187 (cell).
Posted by Blog Editor at 8:43 PM